Hotbar question-remove all files with ref to it?

wots it all about 14:00 30 Oct 05

Hello.
I have removed the registry entries and done loads and loads of scans to get rid if this hotbar problem, but when I do a search in all files and folders, anywhere in the file, it finds lots of references to hotbar. Quite a few are in games etc, should I delete these or are they ok, as they are not being picked up in the scans? Cheers.
Am just off to shops, be back asap, any hlp be great as usual.

ACOLYTE 14:05 30 Oct 05

Depends what these files are,are they .exe files are just html links,are they part of the games anyway.

wots it all about 15:38 30 Oct 05

Hi. It seems that they are html files and application data, also some text files. There are a lot in c:\recycler- what is this folder for and can I get rid of it?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:48 30 Oct 05

When you delete the files they are sent to the recycle bin anfd are not permenently deleted util the bin is emptied.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:50 30 Oct 05

Hotbar removal click here

wots it all about 16:02 30 Oct 05

Fruit Bat /\0/Hiya. Yes I know re the recycle bin, but I had emptied the bin and these showed up in this recycler folder..so I thought it was a different folder..strange!
Thank you for the link will check it out now and post back the result.

wots it all about 16:34 30 Oct 05

Hello again.
Well I had to temporarily allow hot bar out of the restricted sites zone of IE, and downloaded their uninstall prog, and also rechecked the registry keys werent there, as PcHell stated. So I reckon I must be clean! Apart from these flippin files....o well I'll leave them I think
Thank you for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…