hot mail

ponytail 07:21 25 Aug 10

Just created new hot mail account see yesterdays posting Messenger and sent three emails to contacts informing them of new address for messenger and live messenger.Went to check on sent messages but not there any ideas.I thought there was something to click on for this problem but 100% certain can anyone advise

ponytail 07:25 25 Aug 10

When I click on sent this is what appears.

The messages you send get saved automatically—unless you tell us otherwise. Check your settings

So where do I find them and how do I view them

northumbria61 07:25 25 Aug 10

I don't use either Messenger or Live Messenger but check to see if they are stuck in your "outbox"

ponytail 07:40 25 Aug 10

Just noticed there is nothing to click on to send reply.

northumbria61 07:56 25 Aug 10

Does this help - click here

northumbria61 08:12 25 Aug 10

Further - click here

As I said above I am not a user - maybe someone who does will keep you right - they are obviously not out of bed yet !

northumbria61 08:15 25 Aug 10

Have just seen you posting from yesterday - "buteman" will no doubt have further advice for you.

birdface 08:24 25 Aug 10

Like yourself I don't use Hotmail so cannot advise on what to do.
No doubt someone will be on shortly that can help.

ponytail 13:29 25 Aug 10

Is there any way of contacting hotmail by email to see if I can get any advice that way.You must be able to reply to a email and you must be able to look at your sent mail.My other hot mail account has these facilities.

Sea Urchin 14:09 25 Aug 10

Firstly - for Sent folder click on Options (top right) then More Options and under Customize your mail click Save Sent Messages. Set as required and then click Save.

To reply open the message, and at the top of the mail you have menu options New - Reply - Reply All etc.

ponytail 20:25 25 Aug 10

Hi Sea Urchin,
Regarding sent messages I had allready done what you suggested and clicked save at the end but when I went back into my in box and clicked on sent this is what came up.

The messages you send get saved automatically—unless you tell us otherwise. Check your settings

Sent messages still not showing.

As for replying all I have at the top of the mail is.
new delete sweep mark as move to but no option to reply.I did hear there is a problem with this newer version of hotmail on the older version on my laptop everything is there can see sent messages and can reply as all the options are there. any more advise please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…