Hosting recomendation

lazanda 11:00 16 Apr 07

Can anyone recommend a good and inexpensive hosting company in the UK?

I only have one site with minimum requirements - i.e. just one email account etc as I am a therapist.

I am currently paying 30 quid a year to Webmania who continuously have problems, not to mention countless reports of me not receiving emails, and mine not reaching their destination. My experience of these people is they are useless.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Paul.

ajm 12:48 16 Apr 07

I use click here and fidn them really really helpful. any support queries I have had has been resolved within 24 hours.

i was meaninng to move to web-mania, but having spoken to easyspace about my intentions, they gave me a offer that i found really tempting and have stayed with them this year ( now 8 years )

have a look click here

mco 18:00 16 Apr 07

that you have problems with web-mania - I have three sites hosted with them, always find they respond within a couple of hours of my contacting them, and are always very helpful and friendly. I actually came on here to suggest web-mania to you!

Griffon 10:41 17 Apr 07

I host with virtualnames.co.uk.

20 quid + vat per year.

djbenny 16:59 17 Apr 07

click here is good im using them great support too replies within minutes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…