Horizontal lines on LCD screen

Angel 13:39 24 Jan 06

Sometimes when I leave the computer for a couple of hours unused, when I come back the monitor is covered in fine, horizontal lines about an eighth of an inch apart. I have to restart to get rid of them. Anyone know what is causing this?

palinka 14:25 24 Jan 06

I haven't got a solution but I typed "horizontal lines" into the "Search Forum" box (above)and one possible thread was this: click here
Problem/solution will probably depend on age of the PC, whether CRT or TFT monitor; whether laptop or desktop. Suggest you post back including that info and someone else will have an answer, I'm fairly certain.

palinka 14:26 24 Jan 06

I haven't got a solution but I typed "horizontal lines" into the "Search Forum" box (above)and one possible thread was this: click here
Problem/solution will probably depend on age of the PC, whether CRT or TFT monitor; whether laptop or desktop. Suggest you post back including that info and someone else will have an answer, I'm fairly certain.

palinka 14:26 24 Jan 06

palinka 14:28 24 Jan 06

sorry about the duplication!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…