"honey don't stop" music poppin up on comp

pharte 00:04 18 Jun 04

I get the "honey don't stop" snippet of music playing at random on my pc when i'm connected to the net.

I know it sounds wierd but I'm not making this up it sounds like the rolling stones and it plays just the short clippet and stops, sometines two or three times in a row.

anyone know what the hell is causing this as I can only think it is a pop up blocker of sorts which is playing the clip instead of the usual ping or bloop sound.

powerless 01:47 18 Jun 04

What applications do you have open?

wawadave 02:17 18 Jun 04

it might be spyware. some times its low mobo batery will cause music to play. your clock useing time?

wawadave 02:17 18 Jun 04

its usually Beethoven

pharte 19:28 18 Jun 04

my clock seems fine, I will keep an eye on the web pages i'm using when it happens and try to pin it down to a specific site and check which applications are open.

I usually have pca, outlook express and maybe another web page open but If I think about it it doesn't happen when I'm using my aol dial up it seems to be when I'm using Wanadoo.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…