"At Home With Your PC" Pamy update

Pamy 19:08 29 Mar 04

Hello everyone,
I promised I would keep you all updated about my/husbands problem with this company "unsolicited goods".
Well, my husband contacted our local evening newspaper and they have "sorted" it. The company say that they telephoned my husband twice to confirm the orders (untrue), but have agread with the newspaper that they will not send anymore PC Guides and have closed the account without any payment required.
Just like to thank you all for your support and advice a few weeks ago.
I know you all advised to ignore them, but that was easier said than done.

Pamy

GaT7 19:24 29 Mar 04

Thanks Pamy for keeping us updated. I hope you never have to deal with such a dishonest & dubious company again. These companies should be closed for good I reckon. The local evening newspaper this time - what will it take next time? On a positive note, a good lesson for all of us.

edstowe 19:51 29 Mar 04

Pleased you're now sorted out:)

€d

john-232317 21:26 29 Mar 04

Glad its sorted, next time just write to them and thank them for their gift, but you dont want it, and if they dont pick it up within 10 days you will dispose of it. That will sort it quicker ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…