Home work for N+ Certification

helpmeagain 19:38 27 Jun 05

is there anybody who can help with my homework, i am stuck on two question and no matter what i do i can't find the answer's??

RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks.)

Q. What RAID Level(s) require at least three fixed disks and distributes the parity bit across each drive? more than one answer applies.

A. Level 1, 2, 3, 5

i know it is not level 2 or 3

and the second question is

Q. You have been asked to make a fault tolenance recommendation for your organization. The server stores mission-critcal data, spanning four disks. Based on this information, what RAID level would you recommend?

A. Level 1, 3, 4, or 5

I know it is not level 3

any body got any idea's, will let you know if i pass and what grade i will get.

briggzy 20:05 27 Jun 05

Raid 5 for both questions, supports 3 or more disks and writes parity to each.

helpmeagain 20:10 27 Jun 05

for the first question i thought raid level 1 as well, but maybe i am wrong. what do you think

briggzy 20:29 27 Jun 05

it says more than one answer applies but there is only raid 5 which writes parity to all disks

helpmeagain 20:36 27 Jun 05

thank you briggzy, i will send it off and let you know what mark i get it will take about a week

helpmeagain 20:01 08 Jul 05

To those who helped me complete my assignment, thank you, here is my mark results
93% passs

once again thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…