Home page keeps changing!

Migwell 23:55 PM 13 Jan 13

Nearly every day my Home search page keeps changing. I Never had this problem when I used Google but I now want to use Bing, but nearly every day it changes from Bing to some other site I have not come accross before. Is there a way to lock my search enging to Bing so others can't change it?

bobbybluenose 00:08 AM 14 Jan 13

Spanner> tools settings manage search engines uncheck the one's you do not want to use .

onthelimit1 11:31 AM 14 Jan 13

Could be a bug that redirects. The last time I had this, I had to use Kaspersky's TDSS killer to get rid of it - malwarebytes didn't find it.

Migwell 18:52 PM 18 Jan 13

The site that takes over is HTTP:// www.iespell.com The one I am using is bing, at the moment. I have changed from Google after some of the things that people say that Google are up to these days.

Migwell 19:00 PM 18 Jan 13

Sorry please ignore the previous post what I should have put is:- http://search.conduit.com/?SearchSource=10&ctid=CT3196716

I had written them both on the same bit of paper. Migwell

rdave13 19:15 PM 18 Jan 13

Whatever browser you use find the 'search manager' usually under tools or settings, and in the list disable or delete conduit after making another search engine the default.

Then you need to change your home page to your preference.

Check programs and features for Conduit and uninstall.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites