home page keeps changing

leeknight67 17:37 27 Mar 05

my internet home page keeps resetting to some weird page i run microsoft antispyware and it finds no problems. then i go to browser restore and set it to what i want but it keeps going back again its so frustrating. and ideas will be welcome. thanks in advance Lee=)

VoG II 17:38 27 Mar 05
  stalion 17:40 27 Mar 05

try running adaware se personal and spybot
click here
click here

THE TERMINATOR 18:24 27 Mar 05
  leeknight67 12:16 28 Mar 05

nothing worked. it keeps rersetting to click here, and on microsoft antispyware it says its a hijacker and when i delete it it keeps coming back. another thing thaat keeps trying to install is coolsearchpage or something like that

curlylad 12:51 28 Mar 05

To remove coolsearchpage use this program CWShredder click here

Cant really help much with the default.com problem however I have found out that it uses the alias StartPage.k , this is a trojan and you can find info about it from here click here you could try the 30 day trial of Trojan Hunter to see if this will move it , get this from here click here

Hope this helps !

wobbly76 12:58 28 Mar 05

I had a similar problem with my XP notebook then someone on the forum suggested I go to this-

IE/tools/internet options/programs/reset web settings, having clicked on that I've had no trouble since, maybe it will work for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…