Home Network Problems

andywolve 19:57 24 Apr 05

Firstly, I have a network, which all computers can successfully access the internet through my Router which is connected to the internet. I have four computers which are connected. The first one runs Windows 98, which I believe finds all the other computers connected to the router.
The second which runs XP Home (which is the administrator of the Network) can see all apart from the Windows 98 Computer.
The Third one (Windows XP Pro)is a Laptop which is connected to the network wirelessly. and does not find the Windows 98
The fourth one, (Windows XP Pro laptop wirelessy)) was alright until i did something wrong, it could see all computers on the network, and I dont know whats gone wrong. Instead of the Welcome screen it nows comes up with login screen. I dont want this to happen. Also System Restore will not work.
PLEASE HELP

Jsimbaz 20:28 24 Apr 05

try the network forum :D

andywolve 21:07 24 Apr 05

oops, didnt know about that, sorry, gonna post it over there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…