Home Network connectivity problems

RISC OS user 18:26 17 May 15
Answered

I Have 3 PCs connected to my home network. I have checked that they are all on the same workgroup and that the passwords are correct (all the same). The Desktop can not at times access the files on the Laptop one or the Laptop two. Laptop top one can access both the Desktop and the Laptop two. Laptop two can access Laptop one but not the Desktop. All 3 PCs have the other two computer listed when Network is double clicked as are the Printer and the Router. When I try to access the Desktop from the Laptop two I am advised that I do not have the required permissions. As I am the administrator for the network and the 3 PCs what can I do, I have no idea?

RISC OS user 15:37 19 May 15
Answer

I am going to close this as no response, perhaps I have worded it badly!

onthelimit1 15:48 19 May 15

I think you've worded it fine, it's just that no one knows what to suggest (me included!).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…