Home Hub - if selling do i include name and key?

ruskin60 12:48 15 Mar 09

I have a BT Home Hub 2.0 which is brand new in the box and unused and am wanting to sell it. When I sell this do I include the Wireless Settings card which details the Wireless Network Name and Wireless Key?? I am wondering whether these details are specific to my BT account and should therefore not be included?? Also, on the back of the box are details of a MAC code, CUP, Bulk, SN. Do I include these details to the buyer?? I have transferred to BT internet but kept my existing router so don't need the BT Hub. Can anyone offer me any advice please?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:05 15 Mar 09

You may find that the router does not belong to ou it is the property of BT and can not therefore be sold on.

Fingees 13:19 15 Mar 09

You will find that it can only be used with BT,as it connects automatically to them.

It's worth hanging on to, because if you ever want to use BT Vision, as I do, you will need it.

All the best.

sharpamat 14:32 15 Mar 09

as already advised the Hub supplied remains BTs because the hub will be updated by Bt including changes to passsword etc you may find that your present router will not do the full service as supplied by BT
This includs the HUb phone, BT Vision. Bt fone etc

Forum Editor 15:32 15 Mar 09

Technically the hub is not yours to sell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…