Home DVD to Creative ZEN player??

Green 1 03:03 20 Aug 09

Please can anybody tell me how to put some home made DVDs that my son sent me onto a Creative Zen MP3 player, I have the programme that came with the Zen but it will not convert them to play, they are NOT copy protected, as I say, my son made them but as I'm not very good with computers I am now stuck, please can anybody point me in the right direction, many thanks, Brian.

eedcam 05:12 20 Aug 09

Super c will convert to almostanything make sure you only click on the super c download you go through to the third page before you actualy get to the download
its free
click here

Green 1 01:29 21 Aug 09

eedcam, Many thanks for the reply, the link you sent took me right to Super c so I didn't have to scroll, is that right? also if I may, as I am not very techie (silver surfer) is it a safe prog to download, if things went wrong for me I would be in a right state at this end. Once again, many thanks for the help, hope to hear from you.

eedcam 05:13 21 Aug 09

Green Super is safe and ok but I'm surprised got it on the first page the download link is
always in blue and the final link is only on the bottom of the third page third page and you should see this
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Download SUPER © setup file from our 3rd dedicated server
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We only provide limited technical support (no emails) for SUPER ©
To successfully download SUPER © you may use any web browser
supporting JavaScript: Chrome, Firefox, MSIE, Opera.. (to name a few).
However download managers are not supported.
To avoid download errors please read this and also this
It is NOT RECOMMENDED to download SUPER © from other sites
as you may get an outdated or obsolete SETUP file.
The 28 752 673 Bytes installation file comes with all windows compiled versions
of FFmpeg, MEncoder, MPlayer, x264, musepack, monkey's audio, true audio,
wavpack, ffmpeg2theora and the libavcodec library (compiled inside FFmpeg and MEncoder).
Again the only risk is that you download the AVS covertor which is on the same pages and that only because it is not a freebie unlike Super

Green 1 02:47 22 Aug 09

eedcam, Once again, many thanks for your patience with me and the help you have given me, I have now found the right part to download thanks to the bit of script you put at the bottom to help me, as it is late I will be giving it a go through the day (Sat) Once again I thank you for your help, you have been very kind, Brian.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac