HOME CINEMA CHOICES.

Samuelkaye2 12:39 01 Jul 03

I have just purchased the Infocus lp530 for home projection, however i now need some sound system to match that projection quality in the sound. With there being so many home cinema systems available for purchase i am not sure as to which one to get. I am willing to spend up to £400 and would like something which would not need to be replaced in a few years.
PLease respond with any suggestions.
Thanks
Sam

Green 1 01:22 02 Jul 03

Would you do better going here click here

kane_2002k 02:43 02 Jul 03

Can't go far wrong with a sony sdav550 system, home cinema in a box (around £350 online) - has won the highly rated what hifi 2002 award.

"Excellent picture and sound quality; stylish, user-friendly design; great spec", What HiFi Sound & Vision, September 2002 group test winner.

"Sony's DAV-S550 is one of the most feature-packed home-cinema systems around. Disc compatibility is wide (including DVD, MP3, SACD and writeable and pre-recorded CDs), decoding is advanced (Dolby Pro-Logic II will deliver the best from stereo sources, whilst DTS and Dolby Digital decoding provide exciting digital surround sound) and all speakers and necessary connections are provided." click here

This product is about as good as one you will get of this type, without going into seperates (i.e. DVD, seperate amp, etc). But then things become pricey looking at anything between £600 to over £50,000!!.

Samuelkaye2 11:11 02 Jul 03

Thanks for the help, i would also like to know whether i would be better buying the Videologic Digitheatre Platinum instead of the Sony DAV-S550 Home Cinema System.
Thanks
Sam

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…