//some 3rd party need geo

HistoryKill 2003

hawthorn59 16:01 05 Feb 04

Hi. Wondering about this programme; what I like is that it is a popup killer as well as History killer. But it quotes 5 cows from Tucows and various other claims "editors choice" pc magazine; yet when I searched for it in those sites there was no trace of it....

Just wondering is it above board. I tried the 15 day version and then it was 39.99. But when I clicked out of it, a popup (!) appeared offering it for 29.99 for today only. Just wondering if its that good, would they be slashing $10 off it.

Somewhere i found 2 reviews of it by users, and they were not good.
Has anyone used it or found a review of it?

Sorry for long post!

TH

plsndrs3 16:51 05 Feb 04

I found this, which seems to be an impartial user's appraisal click here

If you had 15 days free trial, I would have thought that this would be enough time to assess the program, as it is really only you who can decide how much it is worth/how much you are willing to pay for it. However, it also seems to me that the jobs that this does can just as easily be done with various freeware programs [unless you prefer having all this in one application]. Have a hunt around here click here at least you don't have to pay out.

HTH

Paul

plsndrs3 16:56 05 Feb 04

That previous link also leads you to trialware [free for so many days, then you need to pay] Tucows seems better.

Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…