hijacker - secure32

My home page on my XP system has been hijacked by something called Secure32 which purports to be a spyware detector. I can't get rid of it with AVG, Spybot or AdAware. Can any forum member please tell me what I can do?

Many thanks.

VoG II 14:41 01 Jan 06

Run HJT click here and post a log on the Malware Removal forum click here

Thanks VoG but I still have a problem. 'Hijackthis' won't remove the hijacked references automatically, no matter how many times I tick the boxes and press the 'fix' button.

So, I thought I'd remove the hikack from the register manually based on the log read-out. The problem is that when I follow the references, when I get to Explorer/Main in HKCU and HKLM I don't have 'default' or start page' and therefore can't continue. In HKCU I have 'feature control' and in HKLM 'error thresholds' 'feature control' and 'URL templates'.

Can you tell me how to access the hijack references please?

Many thanks.

VoG II 19:05 01 Jan 06

I didn't mean for you to try to fix this yourself. HJT lists many processes that are essential to the running of your PC.

If you just scan with HJT and post the log at Malware Removal forum, their experts will tell you exactly what to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…