hijacked emails

Beardie 22:28 17 Apr 08

my wife's new computer running IE7 and using Wanadoo/Orange broadband has had her email account partially hijacked. She normally gets her emails into her Windows inbox but has now found a lot of them are going to Orange Web Mail with an account listed as member@......
Repeated calls to Orange have resulted in no explanation and no solution, can anyone suggest how to get all her emails delivered to her freeserve address in windows IE7 mail and not to the Orange web mail service

Sea Urchin 23:36 17 Apr 08

All incoming messages will be sent to Orange webmail, but your Windows Mail should download them from there into the Inbox. I would check under Tools and Accounts that the settings have not become corrupted. This link is for Outlook Express but it is very similar for Windows Mail

click here

Beardie 10:45 18 Apr 08

Thanks for the reply to my problem but you didn't supply a link in your response

Sea Urchin 11:07 18 Apr 08

The click here link was working yesterday when I replied, but for some strange reason it is not allowing access to that page now. I'll post back if I can find an alternative - sorry for the confusion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…