Hijack this Log - any help most appreciated!

Ellymoo 20:05 30 Aug 05

I have a Hijack This log I can't understand but am aware there are trojans on my PC - I have tried posting it on here but that doesn't work either! Can anyone advise? Many thanks.

Skills 20:07 30 Aug 05

You need to post it to a dedicated malware removal forum this one here will help get you sorted click here

stalion 20:10 30 Aug 05

also try a scan with a2 first
click here

Ellymoo 20:19 30 Aug 05

Thank you very much for your responses - I found some links in the archive and have spent about half an hour trying to figure out how to delete this question. But never mind, thanks for your help!

Kind regards

stalion 20:21 30 Aug 05

you can not delete a question once posted but you can tick the thread as resolved if you are ok now

p;3 20:27 30 Aug 05

you cannot delete this thread if that is what you mean, unless you ask F.E. direct to do so;(if you wish that, then click of the contact the forum editor tab at the top left of this thread and ask F.E."s advise);as stated above; you need to post your log on and get the support from the dedicated malaware forum as linked above ;however, might be useful to know what programs you do have on your pc that scan for unwanted nasties:))

the malaware forum are dedicated to getting rid of unwanted nasties and will guide you through the process:)

Ellymoo 20:35 30 Aug 05

I didn't want to waste people's time by posting stuff which had already been answered elsewhere... :) I've spent about 3 hours sorting my neighbour's computer out as she didn't have any protection on it whatsoever and as a result has all manner of ungodly things on it! I've put on Spybot, Adaware, Coolwebshredder and installed AVG for her... I want to install the Zonealarm firewall but need to get rid of the trojans first, so am installing Trojanhunter for her, and also downloading that A2 programme...

And then going to add it all onto *my* PC too! It's going to be a late night, I fear....

VoG II 20:38 30 Aug 05
  p;3 20:40 30 Aug 05

if this problem is being dealt with on the other forum then suggest tick this one? sounds as though someone is in for a busy nite:))
if you encounter problems or nasties on your own pc after fully updating the programs and doing full scans with the new programs, then post back with a fresh thread:))

get a strong cuupa then.....go for it:))

Ellymoo 20:45 30 Aug 05

Thanks again, will do :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…