high street PC to buy

furrytauntaun 10:34 03 Sep 06

Just out of interest and i know you get a better deal from buying online but which desktop is the best deal for £600 including monitor in the high street, i was looking at the HP t3550 (£400) desktop in staples, which is also on there site and adding a flat monitor for another £180 going to be used for a bit of everything. Any help would be great as it would be nice to buy face to face and be able to take it back if theres a problem.

spuds 12:03 03 Sep 06

Why not check out the specification's of the Staples computer and monitor, then visit a PC World store and do a comparison test. Haggle a bit and you might get an extra goody or two for the same price.

One word of warning about Staples, do not purchase a display model's, as this could lead to problems with the manufacturer's and their warranty extension, and possible extra payments for lost items. If you purchase display model's due to lack of boxed stock, then ask and get confirmed safeguards from Staples, before completing the deal.

skidzy 21:22 04 Sep 06

If you would like to spend around £600.00 on the high street,here is an option for you,although they have plenty of cheaper systems click here

lisa02 23:04 04 Sep 06

You have created several threads on buying systems. Dell, then Novatech and now the High Street.

click here

I recommend Novatech, the one I showed on the other thread - very competitive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…