High street digital photo processing.

grabster 21:07 26 Feb 04

Just got my shiny new Canon A60 digi camera which im well impressed with,i dont fancy upping my printer so does any one know of any high street developers where i can drop off my memory card and pick up the photos later ?
I know ive seen ad's for these services but i never paid any attention at the time.
Ive looked at a few online photo merchants but i would rather use a local place if possible.
I live in Belfast if any forum members from this part of the world know anyone local that does what i require.

Indigo 1 21:32 26 Feb 04

As far as I know Boots stores can do it for you.

Eargasm 21:33 26 Feb 04

My local asda store has a machine that prints photo's from media cards or cd rom 15pence each copy for a 6"by 4" photo

grabster 21:59 26 Feb 04

cheers,i cant find any details on the boots website but i can pop in tomorrow, we dont have any asda stores over here so that kinda rules them out.

©®@$? 22:01 26 Feb 04

i use boots, and they are very good!

on their website you can download a program which lets up upload your pictures with an order form, and they get delivered to your door in 2 days..

7 x5 pic were 30p each and £1.50 for delivery

©®@$? 22:02 26 Feb 04

here are the details for boots click here

alB 22:03 26 Feb 04

Jessops, not the cheapest but very good, you can also download their pixology software and then upload your shots to then and have them retuned by post...click here ..alB

tbh72 22:08 26 Feb 04

click here I use this online service. Whilst it's not on the highstreet and is mailorder only it's still worth alook. You will be suprised by the range of goods & services they offer.

For your information I have found that delivery of photos take 4 or 5 days. I have on occassions received photos back after only 2 days

wjrt 22:41 26 Feb 04

jessops do a 1 hour turnaround for say 24p for 6x4
and slightly less say 22p for 24 hour service.
boots also will print. a reliable friend says that working out cost for photo quality ink cartridges and photo quality paper comes to around 50p per print doing it yourself. for a trip into town and 1 hour wait seems ok. other way is online which seems to need download of appropriate software, different by site and mebbe
2/5 days wait.

frazky 00:16 27 Feb 04

- which.mag. says these people give you the best quality prints... for uk. ..i agree.-
click here

grabster 06:22 27 Feb 04

many thanks for the replies,think i will try a few to see which option i prefer,club 35 seems ok so think i will check em out first.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…