hidden windows 98 screen

NJ 00:46 09 Feb 03

I have a computer running 98, when I start it up everything loads up correctly untill my back ground picture comes up then I just get the anoying egg timer spinning for ever. If I press Ctrl,Alt,delete it states that MPREXE is not responding,if I end task I just end up with my background picture and no windows controls no toolbar or system tray.I have even tried to load CDs but nothing comes up on the screen. It is as if the background picture is hidding the main screen, Can any one help me sort this problem out please,Iam just hopping that it is not a virus.

Djohn 01:17 09 Feb 03

click here And then in address bar type.

Should help point you in the right direction, if this does not help, type the word MPREXE into google and it will give you several pages of similer problems to yours and the answers. J.

NJ 23:10 09 Feb 03

Djohn thanks for the quick reply it realy helped me out of a sticky situation cheers NJ.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…