Hiccup when logging in to PC A

3tg 15:50 20 Sep 03

When I click login on this site, the screen returns to login again and again, I have to keep trying until I get in, Is it my computer or is anyone else having this problem > cheers

christmascracker 15:55 20 Sep 03

Everything ok here

Sheila

rober32 16:16 20 Sep 03

Had the same problem yesterday and this morning
Obviously ok now

Djohn 16:22 20 Sep 03

Not happening here, but did read a similar thread a couple of weeks back. It may be something to do with the refreshing of the PCA site. Have you tried doing a quick, double click on the login page.

Forum Editor 16:46 20 Sep 03

any reports of this happening (apart from this thread), and thousands of people are logging in every day.

I know that doesn't help you much, but I'm not sure what to suggest - have you tried re-entering your username and password?

woodchip 16:54 20 Sep 03

You need cookies enabled, it does that if they are disabled for PCA

dave h 17:54 20 Sep 03

I always have to log in twice. before I get in. It doesn't bother me. I seem to recall a thread a while back which said you can avoid the double log in by changing various settings, but that's too much hard work.
As it remembers my name and password for me, I only have to type the first letter of my login and then click on my login name which is displayed. A click on the password (which is also remembered) and them do the same again - no problem.

3tg 20:25 22 Sep 03

It only happened a for a couple of days, touch wood it appears to have sorted itself out, cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…