Hiccup when logging in to PC A

3tg 15:50 20 Sep 03

When I click login on this site, the screen returns to login again and again, I have to keep trying until I get in, Is it my computer or is anyone else having this problem > cheers

christmascracker 15:55 20 Sep 03

Everything ok here

Sheila

rober32 16:16 20 Sep 03

Had the same problem yesterday and this morning
Obviously ok now

Djohn 16:22 20 Sep 03

Not happening here, but did read a similar thread a couple of weeks back. It may be something to do with the refreshing of the PCA site. Have you tried doing a quick, double click on the login page.

Forum Editor 16:46 20 Sep 03

any reports of this happening (apart from this thread), and thousands of people are logging in every day.

I know that doesn't help you much, but I'm not sure what to suggest - have you tried re-entering your username and password?

woodchip 16:54 20 Sep 03

You need cookies enabled, it does that if they are disabled for PCA

dave h 17:54 20 Sep 03

I always have to log in twice. before I get in. It doesn't bother me. I seem to recall a thread a while back which said you can avoid the double log in by changing various settings, but that's too much hard work.
As it remembers my name and password for me, I only have to type the first letter of my login and then click on my login name which is displayed. A click on the password (which is also remembered) and them do the same again - no problem.

3tg 20:25 22 Sep 03

It only happened a for a couple of days, touch wood it appears to have sorted itself out, cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

How to get WWDC 2017 tickets