Hibernate function

J B 13:49 29 Nov 05

If by chance you do not use the Hibernate function on XP have a look at this under the tip of the day at the top of the page click here J.B.

Stuartli 14:08 29 Nov 05

It's 256MB in fact - however, compared to say System Restore, it's comparatively small especially if you have a large capacity hard drive.

J B 14:34 29 Nov 05

Stuartli I think the operative word here is "could", just thought that it was interesting. By the way, what did you think of the website. The guy who writes it used to have a column in the Daily Telegraph, but now writes his column in Telegraph Connected. J.B.

Stuartli 15:52 29 Nov 05

Do you mean Rick Maybury?

The paper's Connected columns, including F!F!F! and Boot Camp, are reproduced on the Telegraph's web pages.

It's always been a valuable source of information.

J B 16:13 29 Nov 05

Stuartli, the very same man as a matter of fact. Actually just after me and the mrs bought this computer, we both started reading the column in the paper, and when he ended his column we continued with the website. He does come up with some interesting stuff. By the way, after reading his column one day I was at the hospital looking for something to read and that is where I started this affair I have with PCA. Small world. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…