Hi there, my name is Christian

worrell.christian 04 Sep 12

I was looking for a place to introduce myself, and I am having a hard time finding one, but I did want ti tell everyone hello! My name is CHristian, and it is very nice to meet all of you. Hopefully the mods wont mind too much putting this where it is supposed to be! :)

Nontek 04 Sep 12

Hi Christian and Welcome ....

However, this is a Helproom Forum for people having problems with their computers etc, if you just want to take part in meaningful, and sometimes not very meaningful, discussions you should make your introduction in Speakers Corner where any subject under the Sun can be discussed.

Just a note - never give out your email address or any personal contact details on any of these Forums!

Also I suggest you have a read of the Forum Rules, just click on the Blue link between 'My Posts and Contact Forum Editor' above.

Nontek 05 Sep 12

Hmm, maybe a wind-up - no response! 

morddwyd 05 Sep 12

I'll add, just so that Christian gets another e-mail to jog him a little!

Nontek 05 Sep 12

morddwyd

Cheers, maybe he's asleep!

finerty 07 Sep 12

Leave the old man alone hes done a great intro but probably should of used Speakers corner

Nontek 07 Sep 12

finerty

Speakers Corner, yes as I said in my initial response.

I don't know whether he is old or young, but feel he should have posted a further note of some sort, if only out of courtesy!

rickf 07 Sep 12

This is such a wind up. Some of us have a btter way to spend our time.

northumbria61 11 Sep 12

Nontek - well you did say However, this is a Helproom Forum for people having problems with their computers etc

He obviously hasn't got any problems - well not with his computer anyway.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message