Hi-Jacked home page

Spr 12:48 30 May 15

I always use Google as my search engine now it has been taken over by Bing & Safesearch.net

I have ran Malwarebytes & Kaspersky they fond nothing I even tried search programs still nothing.

how do I get rid of Bing & Safesearch.

Thank you

john bunyan 13:15 30 May 15

Also, download and run (scan) with ADWCleaner

Bleeping Computer

The Kestrel 13:46 30 May 15

How to remove Bing & Safesearch.net click here It does however not seem to be a form of malware if you goole it and read the information there.

Spr 15:14 30 May 15

I have tried both suggesting, but they have not got rid of the problems. is there anything else you can suggest?

kad292 15:40 30 May 15

malwaretips,try any or all of these.

Spr 15:46 30 May 15

How do I uninstall SPY HUNTER 4 every time I try it goes to a page where I have to buy the programme I don't want it & I cannot uninstall it

wee eddie 16:02 30 May 15

May I ask why you installed Spy Hunter in the first place?

john bunyan 16:08 30 May 15

I assume you have tried to uninstall it via control pane, Programmes and features? Also see here

MS Uninstall fixit

Spr 16:16 30 May 15

Wee Edie I was told that it would help get rid of Big & Safesearch.net

wee eddie 18:19 30 May 15

If I were you I would not be talking to them again. Although Spy hunter doesn't qualify as malware itself, it's money gathering ways are very suspicious. Automatically renewing your subscription every 6 months and carrying a heavy payload of PUP'S in each download.

You'll need special advice to uninstal it

The Kestrel 10:35 31 May 15

Here are the uninstall instructions from Enigma the software company that produce spyhunter. Obviously don't use the re-install instructions at the end of the article.

Sorry PCA will not let me put in the link as it thinks it is spam!!!!

If you google Remove Spy Hunter you will find the link on the first page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant