Hi guy's I'm back!

jerryc 23:18 21 Feb 03

After a long forced sabatical I'm now online again! How things have changed over the past few months. Well done China, you deserve the recognition! I hope to be in the loop again shortly and be of some service to all the many problem seekers that are now registered(a few more than we originally reckoned on!). Please let me know who is still online from the original crowd.

:¬)
jerryc

Forum Editor 23:50 21 Feb 03

it's good to see your old familiar name again.

mr.hankey 23:54 21 Feb 03

jerry who ?

Forum Editor 00:01 22 Feb 03

jerryc joined the forum shortly after it started, and was very active in the Helproom at a time when there were only a few regular contributors.

mr.hankey 00:02 22 Feb 03

F.E thank you for that clarification.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:08 22 Feb 03

:-))))

G

jerryc 00:09 22 Feb 03

Good to see you in the mag as well as in the forum. The site is doing so well, even better than we ever anticipated. Now I've got broadband hopefully I will be able to participate more in the running of the site again.
Who else is still involved?
jerryc

Lozzy 00:09 22 Feb 03

:-)))) from me 2

Migwell 00:13 22 Feb 03

Hello to jerryc. You must be before my time of viewing on the forum. I joined when there were about 50000 in here a few more now though eh?

jerryc 00:13 22 Feb 03

Cool to see that some of the old "Lord of the Rings" crowd is still there! I hope to contribute to many more enquiries soon.
jerryc

A Novice 00:14 22 Feb 03

Hi jerryc welcome back I recognize your name but I don’t think you will recognize mine. I lurk and learn this must be my first post for about a year

Rob

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…