Hi Definition DVD-Audio playback software

waylander69 18:22 17 Sep 08

Hi
Does anybody know of any Hi Definition DVD-Audio playback software, been searching the web but all the websites I find are confused between normal dvd based audio tracks and downgrading it to mp3, I'm looking to play hi def dvd-audio discs on my pc

Help please
cheers
G :)

Stuartli 18:36 17 Sep 08

You will need to have an HD onboard sound chipset or sound card - Realtek, for instance, regularly updates its XP and Vistra HD software for its onboard sound products.

See, for instance:

click here

click here

eedcam 19:12 17 Sep 08

If you mean dvd-audio dont know if there are any not many dvd playersand sound systems will even play dvd -audio discs.Again not to be confused with audio on dvd. One programme that will record higher quality than cd onto dvd is
DVDaudiocreator but dont think thats waht you are after
click here

waylander69 19:25 17 Sep 08

thank eed , your right that program is not what I need

Stuart you are on the right train of thought, I have a gigabyte motherboard with realtek hi def audio on board, don't think it cam with a player maybe need to investigate more,

any more ideas

cheers
G :)

Stuartli 22:23 17 Sep 08

The Realtek Soundman configuration panel permits the selection of two, four or six speaker (5.1) sound in the standard version - it may well allow up to 7.1 at least in HD form.

I have Cyberlink PowerDVD (Version 5) for playing DVDs (I can also use Windows Media Player) and this allows the use of up to eight speakers (7.1).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…