hi am a newbie hacker

j-anarchy 16:59 30 Mar 03

hi could anyone out there point me in the right direction to learn some valuble hacking info please and moderaters dont bin this file i believe in ethical hacking

Nellie2 17:15 30 Mar 03

Hacking is still illegal though isn't it? If you want to make a difference, send a donation off to Greenpeace!!!

monkeyshine 17:25 30 Mar 03

You do keep trying, don't you J-anarchy. How many Forums now, eh?

Taran 17:26 30 Mar 03

We don't do hacking tutorials in here.

This forum is for people with genuine computer hardware and/or software problems, where help may be obtained to resolve the aforementioned.

j-anarchy 17:36 30 Mar 03

i just want to learn i would be ethical about it i would just like to good with computer and find bugs in my system and well monkey shine i dont know are you talking about on this site and nellie2 chillax and taran i respect you

woodchip 17:39 30 Mar 03

Learn to program, you may learn something along the way

woodchip 17:41 30 Mar 03

That will be useful to others

woodchip 17:43 30 Mar 03

PS there is more happiness in giving than in taking, Just a thought

Forum Editor 17:46 30 Mar 03

It's what hackers say they're doing when they don't want to be though of as malicious.

Anyone who enters (or attempts to enter) a computer or a computer network without the owner's consent is guilty of an offence in pretty well every country in the world, and we will not provide help or advice on the subject.

If you seriously want to learn about computer and network security that's another thing altogether, and there are plenty of sites out there.

monkeyshine 17:51 30 Mar 03

J-anarchy is well known in Holland and is NOT a newbie to Hacking!

j-anarchy 17:51 30 Mar 03

thanks i am trying to learn alot because i wanna be good at I.T im sorry if i offended anyone and i try to post info when i can -------peace------

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…