hi al re whats best on xp pro re nvidia graphics

frankie 22:27 09 Nov 04

the latest driver from nvidia or new nvidia formerly detonator driver

frankie 22:41 09 Nov 04

my card is a g force fx 5700le 256mb td basically to me there seems to be two different sets of drivers on net i would like to know if anyone knows what one to use no prob with my system just do i try one then other pick best or what cheers for looking

Cook2 22:54 09 Nov 04

MS auto updates told me there was a new nVidia driver available but it failed to download. I went to the nVidia site, downloaded the latest 61.77 win2kxp drivers and on installing was told they are not signed. I haven't noticed any improvement or deterioration so far.

Cook2 22:54 09 Nov 04

MS auto updates told me there was a new nVidia driver available but it failed to download. I went to the nVidia site, downloaded the latest 61.77 win2kxp drivers and on installing was told they are not signed. I haven't noticed any improvement or deterioration so far.

frankie 23:06 09 Nov 04

cook have you any info re the new ex detonator ones which are different to nvidia site these are 61.93 version released today

gudgulf 23:21 09 Nov 04

The 66.93 drivers are official NVidia drivers and are WHQL certified into the bargain.Download from the Nvidia official website or click here for a compressed version of the drivers which are a lot quicker to download if you are stuck on dial-up like me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…