Hi-8 Camcorder computer connection

kokelly60 16:23 07 Nov 03

Hi everyone,
I have ordered a Systemax computer and the graphics card in it is a ATI All-In-Wonder 9800SE which seems to have all sorts of connections on it. Does anyone know can I connect a Sony Hi-8 camcorder to this so that I can put my HI-8 recordings onto the DVD writer or indeed if not how I might be able?
The Hi-8 Camcorder outputs via a lead with a yellow conection and two other colour ones and these plug into a Scart for playing on TV but I dont think it has I-Link or anything like that.

Many thanks for your help!

jonnytub 16:34 07 Nov 03

the yellow lead that comes out is your dvi digital video out lead, you can buy another lead for a few quid with the same end on and your all in wonder will have a dvi input, just look for a cable with both ends the same or you could alternativey buy a converter whereby you can convert the "two other one's" into one dv output. it will probably be cheaper to buy the cable than the converter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…