hgow to get external xd card to work

chippyj1 07:29 23 Mar 14

I have an android version 42,2 model BD1078 and I am running out of space so I bought an16gb card put it in nothing happens cant find how to get apps to go to it Please help , put it in a easy answer as I am 69 and all that good but leaning

chippyj1 07:30 23 Mar 14

I have an android version 42,2 model BD1078 and I am running out of space so I bought an16gb card put it in nothing happens cant find how to get apps to go to it Please help , put it in a easy answer as I am 69 and all that good but leaning

Read more: click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:06 23 Mar 14

Is this a tablet or phone? If so make and model would help.

send to SD card app here

some phones allow you to move apps or data by

Go to Menu

Select Settings within the Android Menu

Select Applications. (Each smartphone may be slightly different, so select the options for Applications, ie Apps.)

Select Manage applications.

Find the App you wish to move

Select Move to SD card

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:13 23 Mar 14

Is this a tablet or phone? If so make and model would help.

send to SD card app here

some phones allow you to move apps or data by

Go to Menu

Select Settings within the Android Menu

Select Applications. (Each smartphone may be slightly different, so select the options for Applications, ie Apps.)

Select Manage applications.

Find the App you wish to move

Select Move to SD card

imendpc 10:33 23 Mar 14

Hold your horses before you use "Fruit Bat" recommendation read this warning from the App supplier and then look up some example screens :" If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application." The risk is that you may not find or use the stuff you moved to your external SD without some more help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now