Hertz Van Rentyl

denali 15:34 08 Dec 06

Please excuse me for doing it this way but I posted to the thread "No beeps on bootup" asking you a question. I now realise you probably would not read it again because you had made a response. If you could read the thread again I would appreciate it.

Vangeliska 15:45 08 Dec 06

It would have been easier to just click on HvR's envelope and send him an email.

Technotiger 15:49 08 Dec 06

Hmmm, True - but, uninvited emails are frowned upon.

Cheers

Technotiger 15:50 08 Dec 06

Hi, why not just post another Thread with your question - you will get lots of help then.

Cheers

Vangeliska 15:53 08 Dec 06

denali's question was to HvR alone, don't think he's looking for "lots of help", but thanks anyway.

denali 15:55 08 Dec 06

Thank you all for your replies. I have posted about this motherboard before. Have tried everywhere from E-Bay (got a duff one) to a company in Jersey. I did not want to get told off using the envelope!

Vangeliska 16:00 08 Dec 06

I don't believe anyone would object to your using the envelope ('tis a matter between you and HvR) nobody's business!

Technotiger 22:42 08 Dec 06

Hi, HvR has invited you to conatact him via Yellow Envelope, see the original thread ..

click here

Cheers

Hertz Van Rentyl 22:49 08 Dec 06

Hi
Not been on line for a while only just seen your post in the other thread. Please contact me if you are still interested.

Technotiger 22:52 08 Dec 06

Hi, .... love the 'name'.

Hertz Van Rentyl 22:56 08 Dec 06

Thank you - but I think the FE has got the arse with me at the mo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…