Here's a strange thing

pj123 14:43 11 Jul 04

I have a second computer that has never been connected to the internet. There is no modem fitted to it. I have just put Adaware and Spybot on it and have run both programmes. Adaware found 1 object and Spybot found 3 problems? Where did they come from?

Diodorus Siculus 14:47 11 Jul 04

What are they? Likely they are simply just IE vulnerabliites or something installed with another program.

spikeychris 14:51 11 Jul 04

Yeah I agree these sniffers are super sensitive and drag up legit entries at times. How would the prog report its findings?

pj123 15:13 11 Jul 04

Sorry, guys. I didn't take much notice of what they were (except I noticed DSO Exploit in Spybot). I just deleted them anyway. I will run them both again and see what happens.

VoG II 15:15 11 Jul 04

You'll probably find DSO exploit comes up again. It seems that this is a bug in Spybot.

pj123 16:04 11 Jul 04

VoG™. Yes you are right. On the second run I got nothing in Adaware but DSO Exploit in Spybot. I have Spybot 1.3

pj123 19:45 27 Jul 04

This one has outlived it's sell by date so will close it now.

Colditz 20:01 27 Jul 04

I decided to get rid of these,so i selected DSO exploits (5) and option jump to on each one then deleted them one by one,they have not come back i just hope it does not affect anything.So good so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…