Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…
And it works…
Just make sure that you have access to security tab, when you right click google folder in program files, as you find on your drive.
If you do not see security tab when right click/opened the properties under google in your program files, do this.
In control panel, under folder options you find advanced settings, in here you un-check, use simple filesharing, this allows you to see security tab when you right click google, under progam files.
Now your ready…
1. First, you need to have *downloaded* a copy of the installer for
the version you want.
If the version you want is already installed, and you just want to
prevent future involuntary updates, then skip to Step #5, and omit Step
2. Then go to Control Panel ==> Add/Remove Programs, click on the
entry for Google Toolbar, then choose Change/Remove.
3. Then open your Program Files folder in Explorer, look in the Google
folder, and find anything named Toolbar.
4. For any Toolbar file or folder, right-click, select Properties,
then UN-check "Read-Only", then click OK, then delete it.
5. Close any open IE windows. To be even safer about preventing
Google from changing things while you're following these instructions,
disconnect your network connection. The easiest way is to just unplug
your Ethernet cable. Or, you can go to Control Panel ==> Network
Connections, right-click on your connection, and select Disable.
6. Install the Toolbar version you want.
7. Go to Program Files folder in Explorer, right-click on the Google
*folder*, and select Properties. Click on the Security tab. There are
two columns which say Allow and Deny.
8. On the line which says Write, check the Deny box.
9. UN-check the box at the bottom which says Allow Inheritable
Permissions. You'll be prompted with a dialog which says Copy, Remove,
or Cancel. Click on Remove.
10. On the line for "Read & Execute", check Allow. Then click on OK.
You can get the Security Shell Extension for XP Home from click here
Handy link there Coff.That will help with my studying for my A+.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.