Hercules Prophetview 920DVI Pro-your impressions

3Toed 19:43 19 Dec 03

Hi,
I would greatly appreciate your impressions,if you own the aboce LCD-both for text/image clarity and gaming potential.
Thanks in advance.

hugh-265156 23:33 19 Dec 03

this screen has been on sale for a while i think and the early versions(under different model name) had a bad press due to slow response times and poor contrast etc and so on.

the new updated dvi version gets good reviews and i want one,very nice.should play games very well.

type "prophetview dvi 920" or similar into click here for some reviews,may help you decide.

3Toed 08:24 20 Dec 03

Cheers huggyg71,this particular model has only just come out as you mentioned(nov 03),i've now ordered this from overclockers click here
Fourth screen down-dvi £352 seems a good price,and
thinking about it i'm not gonna get much feedback or many reviews(can only find the non dvi's for reviewing).As always with anything new-you pays your money and takes your chance,but hercules for me have always been good for quality and for reliability-will let you know anyway-fingers,toes and legs crossed.
Have a good christmas !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…