help..software problems

westdudes 20:13 06 Jun 04

quote, 'dts_hpt.exe has encoutered a problem and needs to close. we sorry for the inconvience.' this happens when i start the program, everytime.

the program is a hazard perception cd rom by focus.

uses direct x 8.0 however i have newest direct x software. the software works fine on my laptop but i really need to get it on my pc for a number of reasons, 1. laptop going off to be repaired for structural damage. and 2 i have my theory soon lol.

ive tried uninstalling then reinstalling after reset.tried installing with both cd-roms (the cd roms both have the same installation type files) ive tried installing both one after other and installing one on its own...then tried the other without installing other.....ive tried diagnostics but comp seems fine. (its a home built one btw and the laptop is a packard bell one) but my pc has worked with all the other cd roms from focus.

any suggestions?im stuck :( (also tried ajusting resolutions and hz in desperation :(

ton 21:05 06 Jun 04

This is all I could find click here

ton 00:40 07 Jun 04

Maybe some help here click here

ton 00:43 07 Jun 04

PS. Your program is listed under 'Lifestyle'.

westdudes 00:56 07 Jun 04

thanks. ive tried both but not with much look. the patch just brings up a diagnostic which does not reveal much (by the way i forgot to add im using xp) any more suggestions?i maybe should contact technical help at focus?

anywayz thanks alot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…