Helproom search problem

Baz48 20:09 27 Jul 04

When I do a search and it finds a list of threads I can only view one thread. Clicking the "back" button gives a "page expired" warning and I have to return to the main Helproom page and search again. Is this normal as it is very annoying.

Nosmas 01:16 28 Jul 04

Try right-clicking on a thread and then select 'Open in new window'. When you have read that thread close it and you will return to the list of threads produced from the search and can then right-click another thread to read it.

Chegs ® 02:02 28 Jul 04

I have always right clicked the threads,as I use Avant/Opera because these browsers have an "auto-refresh" facility and my typing is dog slow.If I was to just select a thread,by the time I had done typing the page would have refreshed about a dozen times. :-)

ps.I HAVE done this on occasions,and lost most of my post. :-)

Chegs ® 02:06 28 Jul 04

I meant to add,try clicking the little arrows at the side of the back button,it used to give trouble trying to back out a thread as it needed to jump a couple of pages(I think it was adverts causing it previously)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…