help....now that would be nice...

NIGEY 14:23 04 May 03

hi all, help needed ,i only hope you dont decide to ignore me just because im not wot you may call a "regular"...im not suggesting for one second you would you understand, but these things(forums), have a click dont they????? anyway the problem ...in xp home edition how do i move a game from from one user to another user whilst keeping it in its original position??? ive tried the usual copy n paste thingy but that dont seem to understand wot im trying to do!!! unlike you guys who from long reading this helpline have some useful members who seem to know a little about these things....thanx in advance all and hey i know it sounds corny and somewhat patronising, but keep up the good work ok??
nigey :-) i love you all....no really i do!

rickf 14:38 04 May 03

Usually only administrator can install software and not secondary users unless you have allowed them to. I think you need to configure settings to allow them to install s/w and then install the game/s in their section. I am sure others will contribute.

Rayuk 14:38 04 May 03

Unless the pc was setup to load programs for all users at the outset,I think you have to load all programs individually into each users set up.

-pops- 15:06 04 May 03

This may help but you have to pay (not a lot) have a look click here

Brian

barrie_g 16:01 04 May 03

do you mean that you want it available to all users?

If so go to MY COMPUTER/C DRIVE(or whatever letter is your harddrive)/DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS/<NAME OF USER>/START MENU/PROGRAMS..

Leave it at this point and go through the same thing again but instead of <name of user> open ALL USERS/start menu/programs

Then just drag the program from <name of user> to all users.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…