Help!My computer screen keeps freezing.

serf 21:16 30 Dec 07

My computer screen initially froze after I had installed some antispyware programs and I was assured by the manufacturers (Mesh) that it was nothing to worry about. 3 months later and it freezes alot- in itunes mostly but recently when Im browsing.I have a Mesh Elite Inspire Duo,with windows vista and I use IE.

STREETWORK 21:21 30 Dec 07

MESH, said nothing to worry about, worry. It could be a number of things and if its under warrentee then mesh should fix it...

serf 21:24 30 Dec 07

is there anything i can do before calling them?

Ex plorer 21:30 30 Dec 07

Have you removed the anti-spy-ware programs you installed.
You say the problem started after installing them or did you have problems before you installed the programs with freezing.

serf 21:36 30 Dec 07

it froze once before i even had internet access. The last time i had to switch the computer off as it wasnt responding when i tried to "shut down".(mesh helpline told me to do this the first time it happened).dya think there is anything i can do?

Ex plorer 21:52 30 Dec 07

If you are not to familiar with PCs and it dose have a warranty, I agree with STREETWORK they should sort it out for you.

serf 21:54 30 Dec 07

thanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009