"Helpline" IE Unable to Sendout.

Biman 07:43 03 Dec 04

I'm experiencing some difficulty sending out my e-mails through the ie browser, I was with freeserve.co.uk as my ISP but when I change to broadband, this problem Started I've tried few things but still I can't get it going please help me. As I like to keep my old e-mail address which all my friends know and used in all contacts.

Diodorus Siculus 07:52 03 Dec 04

You will need the smtp server of your new ISP and enter this into the email program that you use.

What ISP and email program are you using?

Biman 20:26 03 Dec 04

Hi DiSi,
At the moment am with Homechioce.co.uk, that provides both broadband,internet,Digi TV and fone all as my ISP.I'll try that out immediately.

woodchip 20:46 03 Dec 04

Then in Outlook Express it should be

all lower case

Biman 19:02 04 Dec 04

Thanks you, woodchip still no luck. keep on bring error on the ie browser.

Diodorus Siculus 19:07 04 Dec 04

I don't quite understand this - how are you sending mail with your "browser"? Do you mean outlook express?

What error do you get?

VoG II 19:08 04 Dec 04

Do you mean that you are using webmail?

woodchip 20:12 04 Dec 04

What is your default ISP mail account that you use. Do not put your E-Mail hear just the one like Outlook Express or whatever you use

Biman 12:02 05 Dec 04

Hi woodchip, my default ISP mail account is freeserve.com - Yes am sorry i mean outlook express(oe).

Hi VoG, no am not using webmail, i mean (oe)outlook express. default ISP mail account freeserve.com

Biman 12:14 05 Dec 04

Hi DiSi, i'm sorry i mean outlook express (OE)and not ie.

ACOLYTE 12:23 05 Dec 04

If you have swopped ISP then you may not be able to use your old email addy unless freeserve have let you keep it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…