a helpful tip for you for printing forum pages

p;3 00:18 15 Mar 05

courtesy of instructions from Djohn; the following method is a brilliant one for printing forum pages without losing bits on any side and especially helpful if you are following a long thread and wish to read it off forum, which is the reason why i have just printed off a three page thread ;

Djohns instuctions; select the forum page you wish to print then left mouse click the section or sections you wish to print and highlight them;scroll down the page to get the complete seletion ; with the highlighted sections in sight, go to file /print/selection/ok and bingo; should print only that which you wish and not the whole lot of the PCA page; does not lose any thread info ; I have just printed off a three page thread without losing any info; DJ thanks:)

my thanks to Djohn for this yes simple but brilliant method; it works ( and now to read and digest the long thread )

johnnyrocker 01:02 15 Mar 05

nice one a day without learning anything is a wasted day.

User-312386 01:58 15 Mar 05

Nice one

allways wondered what that selection button was

Dumble452 07:33 15 Mar 05

I've been wondering how to do this

Phphred 09:04 15 Mar 05

Granger 14:22 15 Mar 05

I select the relevant bits and dump them in a Word document.

Buchan 35 15:28 15 Mar 05

Thanks mate, i`ve just done it with this thread. Ta to Djohn too.

Pesala 16:14 15 Mar 05

Install a PDF printer driver: click here (freeware, does a good job).

Pesala 16:16 15 Mar 05

File, save with images as, to save the page as html.

griffon 56 16:33 15 Mar 05

Come on p;3, we're dying to know what this fascinating long thread is, so we can all indulge.

Lionheart ? 17:12 15 Mar 05

Good link, just downloaded works a treat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…