Help!Deleted pictures on Digital Camera!Any Ideas?

buel 22:09 06 Oct 08

Hi, please can anyone help? I took some great pictures and videos at a Sash concert at Butlins on Saturday night but noticed the next moring that i must have deleted them at some point as they only appear after a certain point during the night! Do you think any of these data recovery programmes may work? Everything is/was saved on a 1GB Sandisk Secure Digital Memory Card...
All answers will be greatly appreciated!!
Thankyou-Craig

Technotiger 22:12 06 Oct 08

Yes, Digital Image Recovery should easily restore from your card, provided you have a card reader on your PC.

buel 22:17 06 Oct 08

Thanks for that, im not sure if my laptop does, here are the specs:
My laptop is a Medion MD 96032 and this information appears on 'My Computer':
Intel(R)Celeron(R) M CPU
410 @ 1.46 Ghz
504MB of Ram
Windows Xp
Service Pack 2

Also, would a usb device work that i have at my parents house? it plugs into the usb port and im able to then plug memory cards into it?

Technotiger 22:21 06 Oct 08

Yes, the usb card reader would be fine.

There is a download program available within this PCA site, but I can't remember the name of it at the moment. I will find it though, unless someone else, like woodchip - reads this first .... LoL

phono 22:22 06 Oct 08

Also, would a usb device work that i have at my parents house? it plugs into the usb port and im able to then plug memory cards into it?

That should work just fine.

Technotiger 22:25 06 Oct 08

click here

Scroll to page 8 of this link and then click on the link in Rigga's post at 08.38 on 23/02/07

phono 22:25 06 Oct 08

Free data recovery software at click here

phono 22:26 06 Oct 08

That's twice now you beat me to it. ;^)

Technotiger 22:29 06 Oct 08

Yeah, afraid I am slowing down a bit though - it's the age thing .... LoL

buel 22:34 06 Oct 08

THANKYOU!!!!!!!
Iv tried the first programme from 'page 8 of this link and then click on the link in Rigga's post at 08.38 on 23/02/07' and it only finds images, i forgot to say that there were videos too, will the last link by phono find videos too? (Im excited now...)

woodchip 22:37 06 Oct 08

No it only finds Photos

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos