hELP...BUILDING MY FIRST WEB SITE

JAC13 22:02 18 Nov 07

Hi everybody, In sheer desperation I found your site and registered hoping somebody could help me.
I am using Serif Webplus 9 software to build my boyfriend a simple website to show off his photography. The serif software itself is not the problem. I have created the various 'albums' in photoshop elements and using an online web gallery creator(web gallery wizard). Both of these save the files to folders on my pc. What I want to do is create a link from my web page to either of the galleries saved onto my pc. But within the folder for each gallery there are more files and more files within those. Which file do I need to create the link?
What I would really like to do is have the actual web gallery on my web page or am I running before i can walk here?
Any help would be greatly appreciated..
jacqui

Totally-braindead 22:18 18 Nov 07

If you don't get an answer here then click this as resolved and start a new post in the Webdesign Forum.

Don't do it and keep this thread open we don't like 2 threads on the same subject in different Forums as it gets very confusing.

Wish I could help but its not my forte.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…