Help with Word

Dazwm 19:14 27 Jan 04

How can I explain this. I have some sticky labels that I want to print adresses on.I have made a custom size sheet of paper in word which I will put through the letter slot when printing which seems to work okay. What I need to do is adjust the lines a little so they fit in the boxes on the label literally by mm's. How do I do this if you understand what I mean!!??

You will need label printing software. Here's a free one I found, but search yourself for more click here

VoG II 19:33 27 Jan 04

Or something like Avery Wizard click here

That's the one, I couldn't remember the name!

Eastender 19:43 27 Jan 04

In 'Word' go Tools > Envelopes and Labels > Labels and have a look in Options.

Dazwm 20:00 27 Jan 04

My labels are not plain they have boxes which I have to fit words in will this work?

Eastender 20:29 27 Jan 04

Is there an Avery number on the sheets?

Dazwm 20:34 27 Jan 04

Bramblerose 21:29 27 Jan 04

What make are your labels or how many labels to a page are they?

misters 21:37 27 Jan 04

Just adding to my postings.

MIke 21:55 27 Jan 04

Avery Wizard or Design Pro again from Avery is best solution I have found. Even non Avery labels are usually OK as they can be very similar in format to Avery labels. Just make sure you download from UK site as I believe Avery in US use different paper size to our A4.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…