Help! Wired Mouse, Cables and connectors

JacobSlater 08:36 23 Oct 14

Hi there, my alienware tactx mouse and i would like to try and fix it, i have troubleshooted the problem i have been experiencing and apparently i need to change the main cable which goes from inside the mouse and goes to the through a usb.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where i would be able to purchase ones of these cables?

The connector which goes into the mouse is a small whitesocket with a 5-pin connector with Green, white, red and two black wires.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Jacob

Ian in Northampton 09:21 23 Oct 14

Jacob: I'm afraid you'll find mouses/mice aren't built to be repaired. I very much doubt you'll be able to find the part you're looking for if it's specific to the mouse. I just looked to see how much these cost - wow! I can see why you want to mend it...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…