Help with webmail

Lord Isleworth 13:50 10 Jan 06

Hi, my friend has a site I did for her. My question relates to webmail. She uses the webamail service with the people we host with. I want her to move hosts as they are awful to deal with, ignore mails and just before christmas took the stats info away, no email or explanation. I want to transfer to webmania who I use and who respond to any querie quickly and thoroughly. My questions relate to all this webmail info with the old host. I assume this wouldn't come across when transferring? I think she has a mac at home and i said it would be better to configure the email to be picked up by outlook express or the mac equivalent if there is one. What do people suggest. I fear that the company we host with will no doubt loose all this info at some stage anyway so she needs this info packed up. I have backed up my outlook at work as a .pst file, can we do the same in this instance?? If she wanted to still use webmail do webmania offer a webmail service, checked thier site and obviously say about pop3 accounts etc but webmail? any help and thoughts would be appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now