Help with Webcam

The Teacher 20:51 03 Apr 04

I have been a given a webcam by my brother as he has just bought a new one, and my old Logitech one was like watching a badly tuned telly!

Unfortunately he has not given me the software although he does say he has got it somewhere! He tells me that the manufacturer of the webcam is a company called Primax. I have searched for the company, found a Primax website but no listing for webcams. I have also searched for drivers and software to operate the webcam to no avail.

Does anyone know where, if I cannot get the software disc from my brother, I can get the software and drivers for this camera?

Many thanks

The Teacher

Diodorus Siculus 22:45 03 Apr 04

click here - anything here? What model webcam?

spuds 23:09 03 Apr 04

A selection here click here

The Teacher 00:04 04 Apr 04

Sorry chaps, no good.

The first just has Primax scanners, which is all could find, the second doesn't even have Primax listed.

WRT the model, I haven't got a clue. I am seeing my brother again tomorrow so I should get the disk from him then.

Thanks anyway.

The Teacher

The Teacher 22:21 07 Apr 04

Problem solved. I bought a new one. It is a Trust 120 SpaceCam.

Never used Trust before so if anyone has got one of these cameras and give some hints and tips I'd be grateful.

The Teacher

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…