Help wanted in creating a web page.

whtl@ 13:23 16 Jul 03

Hi i'm looking to create a web page and i know very little about it. So what i require is help with software,security.maintance of site,creating links and any other help that you can think of that might help me.

Taran 02:26 17 Jul 03

For software, I would recommend Microsoft FrontPage as an excellent all round package that is easy to use and capable of very advanced web features, once you learn how to use it properly.

Just about everything else you mention is covered in great detail if you read the program Help Files in FrontPage, assuming you either get it or have it already.

Try going to Google click here and use the following search queries:

web design tutorial

HTML tutorial

web page tutorial

You will get more information than you know what to do with and if you read through some of it you should get a good overview of what you will have to do and how to go about doing it.

If you get stuck with specifics feel free to ask more questions, but there simply is not enough space here to go through a complete tutorial on web design from scratch.

Regards

Taran

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…