Help Vista Font change

boss123 08:57 03 May 09

Right now I'm having this problem where vista seems to have changed the font style by itself. Normally I wouldn't see this as a big deal but now some programs won't run because of this. Now im trying to get it back to how it was originally but Ive had no luck. So can anyone tell me what I can do to get it back to normal Im currently using Windows Vista Home premium SP1.
Right now I'm having this problem where vista seems to have changed the font style by itself. Normally I wouldn't see this as a big deal but now some programs won't run because of this. Now im trying to get it back to how it was originally but Ive had no luck. So can anyone tell me what I can do to get it back to normal Im currently using Windows Vista Home premium SP1.

Sea Urchin 11:39 03 May 09

Took me a moment or two to realise you've asked the same question twice over :@)

Just which fonts are you referring to - where do they appear?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…