Help - Vista

Sera.Fox 15:14 21 Mar 10

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to read. New laptop didn't enter registration details to Vista home premium within 30days. Unable to register serial code and not sure what to do now .. stuck! Help pages don't help either .. please could someone help a damsel in total distress!! Thank you

The time I have a presentation to do and unable to do it on own laptop!! HELP!! Please, Thank you

Fox

gengiscant 15:26 21 Mar 10

You should be able to activate over the telephone and the phone number will be displayed as you try to activate over the internet. You could try this number 0844 8002400. It's quite simple procedure.
Good luck.

bremner 15:42 21 Mar 10

The free phone number is 0800 018 8354

T0SH 17:05 21 Mar 10

Try it from safe mode with networking support, tap tap tap about once a second on the F8 key starting at the startup splash screen will get you to the options screen

Cheers HC

Sera.Fox 21:54 21 Mar 10

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your help. I will update you as soon as I have managed to get this up and running. Very grateful for your support.

Thank you
Fox

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…